Saturday, January 3, 2009

My Awesome Family!

This is how incredibly awesome my family is! Instead of having a traditional Christmas party, they decided to meet at Build A Bear Workshop on December 21st. They all made bears in honor of Evan. The bears were then distributed to long-term patients at Cardinal Glennon Children's Hospital. How awesome is that??? In all, 29 bears were donated. Because of Evan and my wonderful family, 29 sick children had a smile on their face! This is the best Christmas present I could have gotten this year. Nathan and I were so honored that my family wanted to spend Christmas this way. A BIG thanks from the bottom of my heart...


Another great thing about the day was getting to spend it with Evan's cousin Abbie. The two were in the same kindergarten class together last year, and spent alot of time together. Abbie was certainly a special part of Evan's little life. I love you Abbie!!

2 comments:

Ness said...

Hi Daven, and thanks for stopping by my blog. I am by no means a computer expert but I was told about a place www.playlist.com If you go there, You create an account and you can make various playlists to add to your blog site. They will walk you through it step by step. Good luck and have a great day!

jmd ventures international said...

i like your blogs,the content and the templates...i like your stories specially about your son...

"While we try and teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about."