Friday, March 27, 2009

Eve's Blog

I just wanted to take time to mention my friend Eve. She graciously let me post Evan's story on her page. She got over a thousand views!! How awesome is that?!?! That is so many more mothers being warned about the danger of cough medicine, not to mention all of the feedback she has recieved.

In my lifetime, God has truly blessed me with great friends, like Eve. She has been such a blessing in my life. There have been times when I needed her and she dropped everything to come and cry with me. She and her husband have a little boy named Sam, and desperately want another child. Currently, they are struggling to get pregnant, so please keep them in your prayers.

Eve,
Thank you so much for all you have done!!! I love you!!
http://infertilityrocks.wordpress.com/

2 comments:

Eve said...

I bubble-heart U!

Eve

Carrie said...

I saw your story on Eve's blog and am so deeply sorry for your loss. I am immediately sending it to all of my mom friends. There have been so many times when we wished we could give our child something for the cough, and now I never will. Thank you for being brave and spreading your story around for others to learn from.

Big Hugs,
Carrie

"While we try and teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about."